Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © 2010 ColeN. Powered by Blogger.

A small number generator - loto 7 of 34

I was recently looking in my old computer backup drive. Making a back up on another hard disk sometimes might be very useful despite the using of space (in this case a whole 80GB Western Digital hard disc). Thru browsing the files and folders before inevitable Format, I have found many forgotten project files and images. Among other, was a small number generator, a visual basic project I've done back in 2002 - 2003. Nothing too fancy, a small exercise for a VB6 course. Here it is:


It's purpose its to generate 7 numbers out of 34. It can be change to generate different string of numbers as I still have the source code (somewhere).
<
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

Get Update Article on FacebookX

Find Us on Facebook

Get Update Article on Google+X

Follow Us on Google+